The CREDO logo is the most immediate representation of our company, our people and our brand. It is a valuable asset that must be used consistently and in the proper and approved forms and colors.
We have several versions of approved logos, available in compressed ZIP file downloadable formats, in resolutions for both print and web use.
The CREDO logos for print are available in EPS (vector-based) format, and the logos for web use are available in both JPG and transparent PNG formats.
You can also download our PDF Logo Spec Sheet for offline reference.
Colors for Print, Web & Embroidery
*Pantone color that is closest to match for spot color printing.
HEX (WEB): #006998
THREAD: Medium Blue PMS 2945C
HEX (WEB): #00A0E4
THREAD: Cadet Blue PMS 645C
HEX (WEB): #96BC33
THREAD: Pine Green PMS 362C
For all permitted uses of our logo, you may not:
- Alter our logos in any way.
- Place the logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable.
- Make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your website, printed material or other content.
- Make use of our logos in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with CREDO or approval, sponsorship or endorsement by CREDO (unless such a partnership or endorsement actually does exist).
- Use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the average person.
- Use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, pornography, gambling or illegal activities.
- Use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation.